LULU FROST X BOBBI BROWN SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Lulu Frost x Bobbi Brown Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States of America or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Provider, and each of the foregoing entities' licensors, affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. SPONSORS: The sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Lulu Frost, Inc., located at 12 East 20th Street, Floor 2 New York, NY 10001 and 20th Street, Floor 2 New York, NY 10001 and The Estee Lauder Companies, on behalf of its brand Bobbi Brown Cosmetics (collectively the "Sponsor"). Bobbi Brown and Lulu Frost are the prize providers (collectively "Prize Provider") of the Sweepstakes.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. EST on April 21, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on May 7, 2015 ("End Date").
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by visiting https://www.lulufrost.com/front/app/lead/add?issweepstakes=t, entering your information, and accepting the terms of the Sweepstakes; or (b) you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes if you have been referred by a friend, received an email regarding the Sweepstakes, and you agree to both enter into the Sweepstakes and subscribe to Lulu Frost and Bobbi Brown emails. You may receive up to four (4) additional entries into the Sweepstakes by referring other persons to the Sweepstakes when prompted during your Sweepstakes entry via the https://www.lulufrost.com/front/app/lead/add?issweepstakes=t launch page. You will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes for each valid email address you submit (limit of 4). Referral emails will be sent an email from Lulu Frost with an option to enter the Sweepstakes by agreeing to subscribe to both the Bobbi Brown and Lulu Frost email lists. Entries must be received before the End Date.
Sponsor is the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes. All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Except as otherwise contemplated in these Official Rules, personal information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with the online privacy policies available at www.bobbibrown.com and www.lulufrost.com. Entrants may have their emails removed from Sponsor's mailing list by 1) clicking “unsubscribe” within any given email from Sponsor or 2) sending an email to Sponsor with the subject matter "Remove Email From Mailing List" at the following address: email@example.com. Entrants may have their emails removed from Prize Provider’s mailing list by clicking “unsubscribe” within any given email from Prize Provider.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize winner will receive two of “Bobbi’s Skincare Best-Sellers Set” and two (2) $350 Lulu Frost gift cards. Lulu Frost gift card valid on lulufrost.com only. Gift cards subject to standard gift card terms and conditions; see gift cards for details. Gift card cannot be used in combination with any other promotional discounts that require a coupon code. The approximate total retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $1410.00. Prizes will be delivered only to an address in the United States. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value, in whole or in part, for any reason. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
7. ODDS: Many will enter, only one (1) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around May 8, 2015. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winner will be made using the e–mail address or telephone number provided at entry. Sponsor is not responsible for e–mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within fifteen (15) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If a potential winner is less than the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of primary residence, a "minor," at Sponsor's option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of winner, or the parent or legal guardian of winner will be required to ratify and sign the Prize Claim Documents. If any potential winner (or such winner's parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within fifteen (15) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
11. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON–HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY'S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES' CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES–RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT'S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON'S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XII) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XIII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. EACH WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
12. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
14. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out–of–pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives, all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out–of–pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
15. To obtain any legally–required winners list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self–addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Lulu Frost, Marketing Department, 12 East 20th Street, Floor 2, New York, NY 10003. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.